Here’s a quick little tip for you guys on finding the perspective in paintings and photos in Photoshop.
You can later on use the grid that you get from this technique to create your own paintings in that same grid.
- Download the scripts
- Shut down Photoshop
- Go to your Photoshop scripts folder and put in the .jsx files
- Windows: Program Files > Adobe > Photoshop > Presets > Scripts
- Mac: Photoshop App > Presets > Scripts
- Start Photoshop
- Your scripts should be under File > Scripts
Try it out and use it for your own paintings. Maybe you’ll get some new ideas. I’ll post more videos and articles on tackling perspective later on, so stay tuned for more on this subject.
Until next time,
Share this article!
- Completely free
- Excerpts from our in-depth courses
- Fun and challenging Assignments
- An awesome community to share your work
- And so much more!