Last time, Musical Sampling brought us Adventure Brass; a bold, super playable brass for a more traditional cinematic setting. This time around, they present us with something much more bold: 10 horns. 10 trombones. 3 cimbassi + 3 tubas + a mother-load of processing – they gave us Trailer Brass.
Trailer Brass is a new library that features a total of 26 brass players to bring out a really wide, wall-of-brass sound that would really shine in huge cinematic music such as trailer music. This is all about getting a massive brass sound to your music productions.
- 2.4 GB uncompressed (24 Bit / 48 kHz)
- Kontakt 5.5.1+ (Full version)
- 26 brass players in different patches (10 horns, 10 trombones, and a processed ensemble of 3 cimbassi +3 tubas)
- Performance patches + breakouts (Sustains, Staccato, Clusters)
- Sound Design patches (braams, impacts, pads, synth basses, rhythmic drones, etc)
- Mixed, Close, Room mics
- Massive and very trailerish triple-forte sound