In this video walkthrough, I explain how I apply reverb to make my orchestral tracks sound bigger and more lush by giving you an in-depth view of how I’m using it in an orchestral track I composed.
What you’ll learn in this tutorial:
- How to make your tracks sound bigger with reverb
- How to use reverb to position your instruments in the back or in the front of the track
- What the main parameters of a reverb are, and how they work
- Basics of mixer routing
- How to use reverb to create a pad sound
Check it out!
Share this article!
- Completely free
- Excerpts from our in-depth courses
- Fun and challenging Assignments
- An awesome community to share your work
- And so much more!